Traumatic bone injuries and diseases of joints can result in significant functional disability which hampers the quality of life. We understand your need of quick recovery. Our team of orthopaedic surgeons are available round the clock to handle emergencies, accident and trauma. Facilities available in the hospital are suited to provide the highest level of care.
• 24 hrs x-ray, CT scan, blood bank, ICU& Fracture clinic
• State of art OT with laminar airflow system
• Sterilization/infection control according to NABH standards.
• Fully equipped physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Centre.
All types of orthopaedic surgeries and therapies are provided by the department, such as
• Joint Replacement Surgery – Hip, Knee & Shoulder
• All types of fracture surgeries including internal / external fixations
• Arthroscopy for knee / shoulder surgeries
• Interventional pain clinic, nerve block, root block, ozone discolysis etc.
• All spine surgeries including vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
• Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeries