• Provide physiotherapy services to the OPD, IPD, ICU, NICU and Domiciliary patients.
• Provide an Expert Senior Physiotherapist with systematic methods of assessing musculoskeletal, cardiothoracic, neurological disorders, sports injuries, Pain and its psychosomatic origin and dealing with preventing these problem by natural methods based on essentially on movement, manual therapy and physical agencies.
ORTHOPAEDIC- Managed the musculoskeletal painful conditions and achieves full Range of Motion of the joints.Prevent complications like stiffness, decreased joint mobility, ROM after fracture and Surgeries.
NEUROLOGY- Manage the all types of neurological problems- like GBS, Head injuries, strokes, spinal cord injuries etc with advanced neurological approaches and specified therapeutic exercises.
CARDIOLOGY- To formulate the customized protocol for all cardiac patients in ICU on ventilator or other heart problems, IPD and OPD according to their condition and tolerance.
GNAECOLOGY- All facilities of antenatal and post natal exercises.Councelling Classes for Antenatal care.
PAEDIATRICS- Complete Rehabilitation for Congenital and Acquired problems in Children like cerebral palsy,CDH,Anamolies,Erb’s Palsy, Delayed milestone, Down syndrome etc.
SPORTS- To manage the varieties of sports injuries including ligament injury and tendenopathies with the help of physical and electrical therapy
COMMUNITY BASED REHABILITATION- Provide group therapy and counseling in case of degenerative disorder like Parkinsonism.
SURGERY/BURN- All the exercises for pre and post surgical conditions and prevent scar after burn.
Team Member of Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
DR. MANOJ KUMAR(PT)
BPT, MPT (NEURO)
DR. MEGHA KUMARI (PT)
BPT, MPT (ORTHO)
• DR. PRIYANKA (PT)BPT, MPT (NEURO)
• DR.PRATIBHA (PT)BPT, MPT (ORTHO)
• DR.RAJENDRA BAJPAYEE (PT) DPT, BPT
• DR. DHARMPAL (PT) DPT, BPT